Staffing and recruiting firms, like Anderson and Associates Recruitment and Staffing (AARS) offer companies (client) and candidates (employee) an array of options. Direct Hire-if a company wants to hire a candidate directly, temporary if the company needs to fill a role for a project or specific time frame, and temporary to hire if the client company has long term needs.
Staffing firms vary from company to company and will service an array of industries. For example, AARS provides staffing for a variety of industries including but not limited to: Administrative/Clerical, Finance & Accounting, Professional, Industrial, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Executive.
Our process is outlined below:
- Clients contact AARS with positions-Temporary, Temporary-to-Hire and Direct Hire that need to be filled.
Our recruiting strategy is to identify and source the best candidates for our clients. For this to happen, it is important that we take the time to get to know our clients by conducting a business analysis. Once we have a good grasp on what the client needs, we launch a search for highly qualified candidates.
- AARS collects and narrows down applicants then reaches out to qualified candidates.
Utilizing a number of recruiting strategies including our robust database,online resources, and referral network,we begin searching for candidates. Candidates are screened thoroughly for the following: required skills, level of experience, and cultural fit for the client work environment.
- Building a 360 degree view of candidates for the position.
Once we have narrowed down our search AARS conducts comprehensive behavioral based interviews, evaluation testing (if applicable) and any pre-employment requirements such as drug or background checks. Thorough reference checking is complete before we place any candidate on assignment or on a direct hire position.
- Placing and compensation of new employees.
Once our employee’s hiring process is complete, they can start working for our client. Here at AARS we are the employer of record for all temporary and temporary to hire employees and are responsible for all payroll and payroll related costs, including unemployment, and workers compensation insurance.
Staffing Firm Fast Facts
- According to the American Staffing Association, more than 90% of companies within the US use staffing firms.
- More than three million temporary and contract employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week.
- During the course of a year, America’s staffing companies hire nearly 15 million temporary and contract employees.
- 49% of staffing employees say it’s a way to get a permanent job.